Board of Studies
- Prepares syllabi for various courses keeping in view the objectives of the college, interest of the stakeholders and national requirement for consideration and approval of the Academic Council.
- Suggests methodologies for innovative teaching and evaluation techniques.
- Suggests panel of names to the Academic Council for appointment of examiners.
- Coordinates research, teaching, extension and other academic activities in the department.
The Board of Studies is constituted as per the norms given by UGC as given below:
- Head of the Department concerned (Chairman) .
- The faculty in various specializations within / other departments.
- Two experts in the subject from outside the college.
- One expert to be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- One representative from industry/corporate sector/allied area relating to placement.
- One postgraduate meritorious alumnus to be nominated by the Chairman, Board of Studies (HoD) with the approval of the principal.
- Experts from outside the college whenever special courses of studies are to be formulated.
- Other members of staff in the Department.