The basic purpose of the lab is to provide students a platform to enhance English language skills, communication skills and to practice soft skills. The main objectives of the Language Laboratory are: To equip the students with good communication skills. To emphasize the need of English in the technical world.
The MVMWGAC has a modern Language Laboratory with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment to aid in imparting language skills. The Laboratory is effectively utilized by students and faculty members for various self-enhancement and soft skill development activities. Laboratory proves beneficial for those students who are poor in use of English language. Students from rural areas who are generally weak in English can have sufficient ear training in the language lab. It aims at confidence-building among students for interactions and presentations in English. The basic purpose of the lab is to provide students a platform to enhance English language skills, communication skills and to practice soft skills.
The main objectives of the Language Laboratory are:
- To equip the students with good communication skills.
- To emphasize the need of English in the technical world.
- To prepare them for interviews and future job environments.
- To train the students in the art of conversation and discussion.
Following English language and communication skills related laboratory sessions can be conducted here:
- Grammar of English Language: Practice and Exercises
- Vocabulary Building Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Introduction to Phonetic Sounds
- Reading Comprehension
- Business Letter Writing
- Oral Presentations (Self Introduction, Extempore, Public Speech, Formal Presentation, Use of AV Aids, etc.)
- Group Discussion (Unstructured & Structured )
- Mastering Presentation Tools (Microsoft Word & Power Point)
- Preparation of & Appearing for the Interview
- Situational Conversations
- Understanding Importance of Body Language