The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
- To develop professional and leadership skills
- To emphasize respect for the rights of others, and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations
- To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world
- To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsoring Rotary Clubs
- To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary