Student Union Election
Institution holds democracy in selecting the office bearers of the Student Council. Students contest and the contestants are selected through election. The elected student’s representative hold the following posts.
- Student President – Manages all the activities and grievances of the students in the College campus
- Student Secretary – Co ordinates organizes and executes the student’s activities.
- Student Treasurer – Maintains the financial accounts of the students council
- Fine Arts Secretary – In-charge of organizing and regularizing the fine arts competitions and functions
- Co-operative Stores Secretary – In-charge of the Store activities
- Sports Secretary – In-charge of all the sports activities
- Magazine Secretary – In-charge of collecting the articles and helps the committee to publish the magazine.
- PG Representative – Represents PG students.
- Shift II Representative –Represents Shift II
College Union Coordinators
|S.No||Academic Year||Date||Name of the Programme||Coordinator & Members||Resource Person|
|1||2016 – 2017||06.04.2017||College Day||Dr. A.Pethalakshmi
Mrs. S.Rajathi Dr.A.Shantha Sheela
Department of Computer Science
|Dr. K. KUDALINGAM, M.Com., MBA., M.Phil, Ph.D
Regional Joint Director