POs & PSOs
Upon completion of the program, the BBA graduate should be able to
- Equip with advanced business acumen that helps them to understand the key business functions and organizational resources for efficient business management.
- Acquire knowledge and skills in management, finance, accounting, marketing, human resource, technology, organizational behavior, economics, operations and business law.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze complex, unstructured qualitative and quantitative problems by collecting, analyzing data by using accounting, financial, mathematical, statistical tools, information and communication technologies to solve the complex business problems.
- Apply technology to enhance organizational efficiency and create innovative business solutions.
- Exhibit business-related behavioral skills including leadership, interpersonal, communication (written and oral), team, and lifelong learning skills.
- Analyze global market opportunities and their influence on strategic marketing decisions.
- Develop legal and ethical strategic plans that align with an organization’s mission.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in understanding managerial issues and problems related to the global economy and international business.
- Familiarize with social responsibility issues that managers must address, including business ethics, cultural diversity, and environmental concerns.
- Acquire entrepreneurial traits to start and manage their own innovative business successfully.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- The three-year BBA program aims at developing a student’s intellectual ability, executive personality and management skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education.
- The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions in an organizational unit or an enterprise.
- The program also seeks to prepare students for higher education in business at home and abroad.