Industrial Visit / Internship
Purpose of Industrial Visit
Industrial visit has its own importance in a career of a student who is pursuing aUnder/Post Graduate degree. It is considered as a part of college curriculum. The objective of an industrial visit is to provide us an insight regarding internal working of companies. We understand that theoretical knowledge is not enough for a successful professional career. With an aim to go beyond academics, industrial visit provides students a practical perspective of the work place. It provided us with an opportunity to learn practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. It gives us an exposure to current work practices as opposed to possibly theoretical knowledge being taught at college. Industrial visits provide an excellent opportunity to interact with industries and know more about industrial environment. Industrial visits are arranged by colleges for us with an objective of providing us an opportunity to explore different sectors like IT, Manufacturing,services. Industrial visit helps to combine theoretical knowledge with practical knowledge. Industrial realities are opened to the students through industrial visits.
- To interact the students with actual industry personals.
- To make them aware of the industrial procedures required to enter in any company.
- To experience the working environment in industry and visualize the all the important Departments in the Industry.
- Interaction of students with the peoples of all important departments.
- To prepare the students for the selection of carrier path in different departments of industry.