- A candidate is permitted to use geometric tools, non-programmable calculators and approved tables and data books only during the theory and the practical examinations. No other material/electronic gadget, mobile phone should be brought inside the examination hall.
- Admission to the Examination is provisional.
- Candidate should sign his/her signature in the space provided in the Hall Ticket immediately after the Hall Ticket is received.
- The Hall Ticket is issued to the candidate satisfying the Attendance and other requirements as per the regulations and instructions issued by the College from time to time. If it is found that the candidate fails to comply with the above requirements, the examination, the candidate has taken will be treated as cancelled.
- This Hall Ticketshould be kept safe till the end of End Semester / Trimester examination / Supplementary. Candidate is not permitted to enter the examination hall without hall ticket.
- A seat marked with Register number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidate will be required to find out and occupy their allotted seat at least 5 minutes before the commencement of the examination. In no case, candidate shall be allowed to occupy a seat other than the one allotted to him.
- Candidate cannot enter the hall after 30 minutesfrom the commencement of the examination and cannot leave the hall before the expiry of 45 minutes.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Candidate should write his/her register number on the question paper immediately after question paper is received. Candidate should ensure that he/she has entered the correct register numberin the answer Book - let as in Hall Ticket.
- Candidate shall not take any written/printed matter, any paper material, cell phone, programmable calculator, any unauthorized data sheet/table into the examination hall and if found in possesion of any such material in the examination hall during the examination hours, those candidate shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- No candidate shall pass any part or whole of answer papers or question papers to any other candidate. No candidate shall allow another candidate to copy from his/her answer paper or copy from the answer paper of another candidate. If found committing such malpractice, the involved candidate shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Candidate should not talk/ask questions of any kind during the examination.
- Candidate is liable for punishment if he/she makes any marking, writes anything in the hall ticket and answer booklet, which can be construed as an attempt to reveal his/her identify to the examiner.
- Any candidate found guilty of using unfair means of any nature is liable to be punishedseverely / disqualified.
- Writing wrong register number in the answer book will entail rejection of the answer book.
Candidate should produce the Hall Ticket on demand by the invigilator, chief superintendent or any other competent authority.