Functions and Responsibilities of Governing Body
- Decide policies for Governance.
- Approval of proposals for new programmes, infrastructure planning and increase in intake of existing programmes.
- Budget approval and Faculty recruitment.
- Approval of recommendations of academic council and finance committee.
- Approval of fixation of examination fees and other charges payable by the students of the college.
- Institute scholarships, Medals, Prizes and Certificates for eligible students.
- Approval to conduct Faculty Development Programme / Staff Development Programme / Symposia / Guest Lectures / National & International Conferences.
- Planning and monitoring of various activities related to improvement of Infrastructure, Laboratories and academic programmes, Training and Placement of students, Students Personality Development and Industry Institute Interaction (III) activities.
Frequency of Meeting: Once in a Year