Quality Policy, Vision & Mission
To provide education with excellence and scholarship of the highest quality to advance to the frontiers of knowledge and to prepare individuals for life, work and leadership.
- To inculcate moral, ethical and social values among faculty, supportive staff and students;
- To ensure respect for the rights, differences and dignity of others;
- To promote an ecosystem of learning for the academic standing through knowledge generation and management;
- To provide the best possible infrastructure to facilitate the learning and formation of students;
- To enhance the competency of the faculty to higher level and to continually promote the modern methods of teaching-learning-evaluation in various programmes offered; and
- To network and collaborate with national and international institutes / industries to promote R&D segment of the institution.
To build and ensure a quality culture with conscious, reliable and transparent efforts through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures towards academic excellence
- To be the driving force for escorting in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality
- To encourage departments to establish student Learning-centric environment to use ICT tools for teaching and learning process and to inculcate value–based education system.
- To encourage Departments to organize Seminars, Workshops, Orientation and Faculty Development Program
- To assess the annual progress of Departments and the University through timely internal and external audit
- To ensure an effective and transparent operations to achieve excellence in Academic, Administrative and Financial activities
- To develop an Institutional data base and documentation of the various activities leading to quality improvement
- To ensure the adequacy, timely maintenance and smooth functioning of the support structure
- To build association with stakeholders and to stimulate Social Responsibility