Grievances Redressal Committee
- The Grievance Redressal Committee shall consider only individual grievances of specific nature of staff and students of the Centre raised individually by the concerned aggrieved employee/ student of the College
- The Grievance Redressal Committee shall not consider any grievance of general applicability or of collective nature of raised collectively by more than one employee/ student.
- After receiving any application the Committee will decide on the merit of case regarding scope of further discussion.
PROCEDURE, PERIODICITY AND ATTENDANCE AT MEETINGS:
- The Grievance Committee will meet as and when required. However, if necessary, it may meet more frequently at the instance of the Chairman or at the request of the other members to discuss the various issues received.
- At least three members of the Grievance Committee shall be present in a meeting.
- If a member of the Grievance Committee is connected with the grievance of the aggrieved individual, the concerned member of the Grievance Committee shall not participate in the deliberations regarding that individual's case.
- If the aggrieved person happens to be a member of the Grievance Committee, then she shall not participate in the deliberations as a member of the Committee when her representation is being considered.
Terms of Reference:
- The Grievance Redressal Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing by an individual member of the college regarding employment/ association, working conditions and any other alleged injustice done to an employee/ student while discharging his/her duties at the college.
- The Grievance Redressal Committee shall study the petition/ application and after looking into the relevant documents discuss with those concerned and submit its recommendations and report to the Director as expeditiously as possible, but in any case within three months of the date of petition/application.
- In case of any difficulties, the Grievance Committee shall have discussion with the principal before a decision is taken.
- The Principal, as far as possible, shall be guided by the advice of the Grievance Redressal Committee unless the recommendations of Committee violate basic rules and norms of the Centre.
- Any dead-lock shall be resolved by the Principal/University.
- The final settlement of any grievance shall be made within a reasonable period (normally not exceeding one month) after the recommendations are submitted to the principal by the Grievance Redressal Committee.
PROCEDURE OF SUBMITTING GRIEVANCE
- The aggrieved member shall submit her petition to the principal, Grievance Redressal Committee in a sealed envelope marked "confidential".
- On receipt of a petition the Grievance Redressal Committee will endeavour to send its recommendation to the Director within one month if possible, but in any case not beyond three months, for further action.
- In case of false and frivolous complaint (if proved), the Grievance Redressal Committee will recommend Director/ Disciplinary Authority to take appropriate action against the complainant.
|Dr. P.Sathyabama||Associate Professor and Head -Member|
|Dr.P.Enola Arutchelvi Parvatha||Associate Professor and Head – Member|
|Dr.S.Rajammal||Assistant Professor– Member|
|Dr.P.Karthiyayini||Assistant Professor– Member|
|Dr.R.Vahitha||Assistant Professor– Member|
[In case of issues related to grievance of students]
|Fine Arts Secretary||P. Sridevi|
|II shift Representative||M.Kalaivani|