Grievances Redressal Committee


  1. Students can apply for the grievances through the respective Class Advisors, Head of the Departments / Grievances Redressal Committee, Principal and suggestion boxes kept in various departments as well as Principal’s Office.
  2. Parents are called for Parents meeting every semester during which they can address their problems to the Principal / Department. They can also meet the Principal on all regular working days.
  3. Faculty and staff can represent their grievances through their respective HoD / Grievances Redressal Committee / Principal / Suggestion Box kept in Principal’s office.